(Last updated: 29 June, 2022)
- OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
- RESTRICTED USE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- USING THE ECOSYSTEM
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS
- RISK AND WARRANTY
- SUSPENSION/ ACCESS RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAWS
- CONTACT US
- Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern Your use of Our site or mobile application including the contests and challenges which are part of it, including the webpage located at www.plotx.io and our PlotX Wiki available at docs.plotx.io (collectively, the “Ecosystem”).
- Please read these Terms carefully. These Terms govern Your use of the Ecosystem, and expressly cover Your rights and obligations, and Our disclaimers and limitations of legal liability, relating to such use. Your access/use of the Ecosystem in any way means that You agree to all of these Terms, and these Terms will remain in effect while You use the Ecosystem. Unless You agree to and accept all of the Terms, You don’t have the right to use the Ecosystem and are required to immediately navigate away from it.
- FAQs and any other information contained in PlotX Wiki are incorporated by reference and form a part of these Terms. The information contained in PlotX Wiki is likely to be updated more regularly, and as such, may be referred to by Users for the updated position.
- From time to time, the Ecosystem may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, but not limited to: (a) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs that PlotX may undertake from time to time; (b) equipment malfunctions (c) causes beyond PlotX’s control or that PlotX could not reasonably foresee; (d) disruptions and temporary or permanent unavailability of underlying blockchain infrastructure; or (e) unavailability of third-party service providers or external partners for any reason.
- PlotX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms from time to time. If We make changes, We may provide You with notice of such changes, such as by providing a notice on the Ecosystem, or updating the date at the top of these Terms. Unless We say otherwise in Our notice, any and all such modifications are effective immediately, and Your continued use of the Ecosystem after We provide such notice will confirm Your acceptance of the changes. If You do not agree to the amended Terms, You must immediately stop using the Ecosystem.
- PlotX may, from time to time, launch/create challenges and contests which are part of the Ecosystem as defined above. Additional conditions may be applicable to You while You interact with the Ecosystem, which must be read in conjunction with these Terms. To the extent that these Terms are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
If You do not agree to these Terms, You must not access or use the Ecosystem.
For the purpose of these Terms, the following terms and/or phrases, whether capitalised or not, shall have the following meanings:
- “Applicable Law” means any domestic or foreign law, rule, statute, regulation, by-law, order, protocol, code, decree, or other directive, requirement or guideline, published or in force which applies to or is otherwise intended to govern or regulate any person, property, agreement, contract, transaction, activity, event or other matter, including any rule, order, judgment, directive or other requirement or guideline issued by any Governmental Authority having jurisdiction over PlotX, You, or the Ecosystem, or as otherwise duly enacted, enforceable by law, the common law or equity.
- “Affiliates” shall mean PlotX’s officers, directors, assignees, principals, members, employees and agents.
- “Polygon”, is a decentralised Ethereum scaling platform that enables developers to build scalable user-friendly decentralised applications with low transaction fees.
- “Governmental Authority(s)” includes any domestic or foreign federal, provincial or state, municipal, local or other governmental, regulatory, judicial or administrative authority, by whatever name called.
- “Restricted Territories” has the meaning set out in Section 5.4.
- “Restricted Uses” has the meaning set out in Section 6.1.
- “Ecosystem Content” has the meaning set out in Section 7.1.
- “User Content” has the meaning set out in Section 7.3.
- Access. You are not permitted to access the Ecosystem if You are a citizen or resident of, or physically located in, any jurisdiction that prohibits using such an Ecosystem, (including without limitation, any of the Restricted Territories given in Section 5.4) or any other state, country or region that may be subject to sanctions imposed by Governmental Authorities whose laws PlotX may be subject to. You must not use any software or networking techniques, including use of a Virtual Private Network (“VPN”) to modify Your internet protocol address or otherwise circumvent or attempt to circumvent this prohibition.
- Gas Charges. PlotX facilitates gasless transactions through meta transactions. For more details on how this works, see the section on ‘What is the cost of interacting with PlotX?’ on PlotX Wiki. However, staking and unstaking of tokens on PlotX during Offers may not be gasless.
- Conditions and Restrictions. We may, at any time and in Our sole discretion, restrict Your access to, or otherwise impose conditions or restrictions upon Your use of, the Ecosystem with or without prior notice.
- Change in Format. We may, at any time and in Our sole discretion, add, remove, edit or make any necessary changes to the existing formats available on the Ecosystem.
Your use of the Ecosystem is subject to and regulated by these Terms.
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
- We may make (but are not obligated to make) any source code written by Us available for download as open source software. You agree to be bound by, and comply with, any license agreement that applies to this open source software. You will not indicate that You are associated with Us in connection with Your use, modifications or distributions of this open source software. When We host any software and/or enable You to access and use such software through the Ecosystem, then these terms will apply to such access and use, as well as any license agreements that We may enter into with You.
- You also acknowledge that the open source software may be written upon by any person and PlotX shall not be responsible for any output therefrom.
Users are aware of the risks associated with accessing open source softwares.
You may only use the Ecosystem if You comply with all of the following:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age to enter into an agreement as determined by the laws of the country/territory where You reside. If You’re using the Ecosystem on behalf of an organization or entity, You represent and warrant that You are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms (in which case, the references to “You” and “Your” in these Terms, except for in this sentence, refer to that organization or entity).
- You are not in violation of any law or regulation as a result of using the Ecosystem. In this context, You agree that if You reside or are present in any jurisdiction that prohibits using such an Ecosystem (including without limitation any of the Restricted Territories) You shall not participate in the prohibited activity, namely use of the Ecosystem. Further, You will only use the Ecosystem in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to You.
- The Ecosystem is intended only for Users who are not prohibited by the laws of their country/territory from accessing it. PlotX does not intend to enable You to contravene any Applicable Law to You. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that Your use of the Ecosystem will comply with all Applicable Laws, statutes and regulations applicable to You or those that are required to be complied with by You. The offering or availability of the Ecosystem shall not be deemed or interpreted as an offer or invitation by us to use it, if You reside in a place in which such use is currently forbidden by law (including without limitation the Restricted Territories, as defined in Section 5.4), or where, PlotX, in its sole discretion, elects not to make the Ecosystem available. You shall be solely responsible for determining whether Your use of the Ecosystem is legal in the place where You reside. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning the legality of the Ecosystem and/or of any person’s use of it, and shall not be responsible for any illegal use of the Ecosystem by You. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You comply with all Applicable Laws before using the Ecosystem. If You have any concerns, You should consult with legal counsel in Your country/territory about the legality of Your use of Our Ecosystem, and any part of it.
- You are not a resident of Afghanistan, Balkans, Belarus, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, Nicargua, Palestine, Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, or Zimbabwe (“Restricted Territories”). PlotX reserves the right to enforce geo-blocking of the Ecosystem in the Restricted Territories. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PlotX shall not be responsible for or be held liable for any contravention that may result from the access of the Ecosystem from the Restricted Territories either through VPN or through any other means which allows Users to access the Ecosystem.
- You authorize Us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries or verifications We consider necessary to confirm Your identity. We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to Your use of the Ecosystem in the event that, after reasonable inquiries, We are unable to obtain information about You required to verify Your identity.
It is the responsibility of the User to ensure that the access to the Ecosystem is legal and/or otherwise not in any manner prohibited in its country/ territory.
- When using the Ecosystem, You may not, nor may You assist any other parties to pursue or engage in unlawful or abusive uses, or any types of activities which contradict these Terms or purpose of the Site, hinder its operation to other Users, or which may be deemed to do so (“Restricted Uses”). For clarity and reference, Restricted Uses include, but are not limited to, these types of activities as detailed herein, and as We may amend from time to time in Our sole discretion (thus, not to be regarded as an exhaustive list):
- Unlawful Activities, such as activities which: i. violate any Applicable Law; or ii. publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information.
- Undermining or Abusive Activities, such as activities which: i. take any action that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with or attempt to, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; ii. institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack (deliberate or other), including distribution of a virus, attacks upon the Ecosystem that prevent access to or use of any of the above, other attempts to disrupt any of the above, gain unauthorized access to any of the above, or disrupt any other person’s use or enjoyment of any of the above; iii. enter or make an attempt to enter the Ecosystem, or any part of it (including by accessing linked platforms, networks or systems) unauthorized, including by password mining and/or by using other Users information; iv. design or assist in designing cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, modes or any other unauthorized third-party software to modify or interfere with it; v. attempt to disable or circumvent any security or access control mechanism; vi. use any unauthorized third-party software that accesses, intercepts, 'mines', or otherwise collect information from or through Ecosystem, or any part of it; vii. bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures PlotX uses to restrict access to the Ecosystem, or any part of it or use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl the Content, or harvest or manipulate data; viii. solicit another person’s password or other personal information under false pretenses, and ix. copy, modify, or create derivative works of the Ecosystem, or any part of it.
- Activities which are Abusive to Other Users or their Rights, such as activities which: i. interfere with other Users ability to exploit or access the Ecosystem ; ii. attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, including PlotX and/or its Affiliates; iii. collect, harvest or post private information, in any media format or about any person associated or using the Ecosystem; iv. impersonate another User or otherwise misrepresent yourself; v. violate the legal rights of others, including defaming, abuse, stalking or threatening Users; and vi. defraud any other Users or any other person, including PlotX and/or its Affiliates, including by providing false, inaccurate, misleading, or partial information.
- Activities infringing Intellectual Property, such as activities which: i. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used in the Ecosystem, or to obtain any information from the Ecosystem using any method unless You have received PlotX’s prior written conditional approval to do the above; or ii. infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or moral rights of any third party or PlotX or its Affiliates.
- Unfair or Abusive Transacting, such as activities which: i. create or enter a fictitious transaction or a transaction with fictitious elements of any kind; ii. exploit, disrupt or manipulate, or attempt to exploit, disrupt or manipulate the Ecosystem in a manner designed to create transaction conditions which are not available to other Users; iii. utilize or apply technological abilities or foreknowledge not exploited or available to other Users, to perform (including off the Ecosystem ) transactions parallel to those performed by Users on the Ecosystem and/or create unequal terms among Users regarding the use of the Ecosystem (iv) use or access the Ecosystem to transmit or exchange that are the direct or indirect proceeds of any criminal or fraudulent activity, including, without limitation, terrorism or tax evasion.
- Violation of any of these Restricted Uses may be cause for taking legal actions against You on the part of PlotX according to the law, in addition to any right and remedies set forth hereunder or under any Applicable Law. Without derogating from the above, by accepting these Terms You acknowledge that PlotX makes no representation or warranty regarding its ability, nor assumes any liability, to detect, limit or prevent any of the Restricted Uses.
Users shall not access the Ecosystem to perform or attempt any restricted activities.
- As between You and PlotX, except for the open source software or third party software, PlotX owns all patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, ideas, concepts, know-how, documentation or techniques or other intellectual property rights that may exist in (i) Our site or mobile application, any graphics, texts, icons, buttons, data or information We include on the Ecosystem, and any products, training materials, deliverables, and/or databases that may be utilized to provide Our services (“Ecosystem Content”), and (ii) any information, data, trends, analyses, metadata or other data which may be derived from any of the foregoing that is derived or created by PlotX by reference to the Ecosystem and PlotX’s databases and network. All names, trademarks, symbols, slogans, or logos appearing on the Ecosystem are proprietary to PlotX or its licensors or suppliers and use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited.
- As provided above, some parts of the Ecosystem may be open sourced, and some parts are proprietary to PlotX. You shall not use the Ecosystem, whether it may be proprietary or open sourced, in any way which would infringe any intellectual property right which We may have over it.
- Under no circumstances will You have any rights of any kind in or to the Ecosystem Content, other than the right to use the Ecosystem Content in accordance with these Terms.
- Certain features of the Ecosystem may allow You to contribute text, images, data, and other information and materials for access, use, viewing, and commentary by other Users of the Ecosystem (collectively, “User Content”). By posting User Content or otherwise submitting User Content to PlotX, You represent that You have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by PlotX and all other persons and entities, and/or in accordance with this section, will not: (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of Your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any Applicable Law or agreement, or promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm, or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals, or how to use or obtain illegal drugs; (c) be defamatory, libelous or trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing, or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; (d) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise imply an affiliation with a person or entity, or include any falsified, composite, or otherwise non-authentic depictions of events, locations, landmarks, entities or persons; (e) contain or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (f) be obscene, child pornographic, or indecent; (g) violate any community or internet standard; (h) constitute misappropriation of any trade secret or know-how; or (i) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party, all as determined by PlotX in our sole and absolute discretion. Upon Your submission of User Content or other material or information to PlotX, You grant PlotX a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense the User Content, all without any compensation to You whatsoever. Further, You waive all moral rights in and to all User Content that You post or otherwise submit to PlotX in favor of PlotX and any other persons We authorize to use such User Content.
- For avoidance of doubt, PlotX shall be under no obligation to: (1) maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) compensate You in any way for Your User Content; or (3) respond to any User Content.
- No right, title or interest in or to the Ecosystem or any of the Ecosystem Content is transferred to You, and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by PlotX. Any use of the Ecosystem not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate patent, copyright, trademark and other Applicable Laws
Users have no right in the Ecosystem Content and warrant that they are within their rights to submit the User Content on the Ecosystem if any.
USING THE ECOSYSTEM
- Usage and Operation
- PlotX allows Users to participate in the Ecosystem and access the various contests and challenges available on it. These may be added/removed/modified without prior notice by PlotX, however, only after the same has been settled. PlotX may at its own discretion introduce new contests and challenges on the Ecosystem at any time.
- Any User who accesses the Ecosystem shall be bound by these Terms and all other rules and regulations referred to herein or provided by PlotX.
- While accessing parts of the Ecosystem, You may see information, as applicable to the particular contest or challenge, which will help You to understand the Ecosystem better and assist You to choose answers skillfully.
- PlotX is neither affiliated with nor associated with any private or government Sports leagues, events or tournaments, unless otherwise stated specifically. In addition to this, PlotX is not related and does not claim any official status with any of the official or non-official sports teams or sportspeople.
- PlotX may from time to time operate Offers which may allow Users of PlotX to participate in limited time-period contests and challenges which are part of the Ecosystem, subject to eligibility criteria as is decided at the sole discretion of PlotX.
- These Offers may be revoked at any time by PlotX without prior notice and/or before completion of the duration for which these Offers were being run. In such circumstances, PlotX may not be able to disburse the tokens/benefits which may be provided in such Offers and the Users will not have any claims whatsoever for these tokens/benefits.
- These Offers are subject to such rules and additional conditions as may be specified by PlotX.
- Game of Skill
- The Ecosystem, including all the contests and challenges which are part of it are inherently games of skill. The reward awarded is solely on the basis of the skill applied by the User, including skills such as knowledge of the game, familiarity with the rules, experiences, etc.
- Users must note that success or/and performance of the User depends predominantly on their superior knowledge, attention, experience, skill and adroitness.
- Limitation of Liability
- PlotX shall not be held responsible either jointly or individually, for any errors, omissions or situations where the outcome of the contest or challenge cannot be determined.
- All content and material related to but not limited to information, scores, ranking, winnings, images, marks, logos, designs, pictures, graphics, text content, multimedia clips, animation, games and software, shall be considered to be collected from authenticated/reliable third party sources, and PlotX shall not be liable for any discrepancy thereupon.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through PlotX is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from a User’s download of any such material.
- To the extent permitted under law, PlotX shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Ecosystem, or any part of it, , even if We have advised the possibility of such damages.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of events, Users shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
- Restrictions on the use of the Ecosystem
- Users will not use the Ecosystem, or any content provided therein, for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Terms under Applicable Law.
- Access to the Ecosystem, or any part of it may be restricted by Us from time to time at Our sole discretion. You confirm that You are not accessing the Ecosystem from any Restricted Territories.
- You will not redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make any part of the Ecosystem, or any component or content thereof, available to third parties without the permission of PlotX.
- You will not circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of PlotX; remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Ecosystem and in a manner that threatens its integrity, performance, or availability.
- User Conduct
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Ecosystem and the PlotX experience or assist in such activity.
- These Terms bind the Users to neither modify nor become a cause of modification of any of the files, technology or software associated with PlotX.
- You agree that You will not use the Ecosystem for prohibited activities including, but not limited to:
- engaging in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- harassing, stalking, threatening, or otherwise violating any legal rights of other individuals and Users;
- transmitting files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another User’s computer, PlotX, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, and
- transmitting content regarding the Ecosystem products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- To the extent that the Ecosystem, or any part of it, contains links or any other information to/regarding third party websites, tokens or services including wallets, We do not control the availability and content of those websites, tokens and services. Any concerns regarding any such third party websites, tokens and/or service, or any link thereto, should be directed to such particular website and/or services provider. PlotX makes no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods, tokens, wallets and/or services provided by any third party, even if linked to the Ecosystem.
- The linked websites and tokens, if any, are not under the control of PlotX and may collect data or solicit personal information from You. PlotX is not responsible for their content, business practices or privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those websites may collect. PlotX is providing these links, if any, to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not and should not be construed to imply endorsement by PlotX of such a website or any association with its operators, unless specifically stated otherwise. You use the linked websites, if any, including wallets at Your own risk and agree that PlotX has no liability towards any attacks on or vulnerabilities of the linked websites and wallets.
- You understand that the Ecosystem may feature advertisements from third parties. PlotX is not responsible for the actions of third parties, if any, who advertise on the Ecosystem and Your exercise of the option to visit such third parties websites is Your sole discretion. PlotX bears no responsibility for interactions with third party tokens.
PlotX does not control and is not responsible for Your interactions with any third party content.
DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE ECOSYSTEM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW NEITHER PLOTX NOR ITS AFFILIATES, MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE ECOSYSTEM. THE ECOSYSTEM AND ECOSYSTEM CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” PLOTX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE OPERATION OF THE ECOSYSTEM OR ANY PART OF IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE ECOSYSTEM WILL BE ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (3) ANY DEFECTS IN THE ECOSYSTEM WILL BE CORRECTED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THE ECOSYSTEM SHALL BE OFFERED IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE IT MAY BE LEGALLY OFFERED. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT IS NOT AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO ANYONE IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION CANNOT LEGALLY BE MADE, OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE A SOLICITATION.
- YOU AGREE THAT PLOTX DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR HACKS AND/OR SECURITY BREACHES THAT THE ECOSYSTEM MAY BE SUBJECT TO/ AFFECTED BY.
- While the code has been audited by third-party auditors to verify the security of the smart contract system, the User might encounter bugs or service downtimes during the course of a User's interaction with the Ecosystem which can ultimately alter the User experience away from expected lines. PlotX can’t ensure 100% elimination of the same due to technical and operational realities. Users are expected to be aware of such situations and must double check each activity they are performing, to be on expected lines.
- Buying with Fiat:
- Under the ‘Buy with Fiat’ option on the ‘My Funds’ page, options to buy tokens with Fiat are presently available through the integrated API/widgets of fiat on-ramping service providers. The transactions are carried out on the API/widgets independently of PlotX by these service providers.
- PlotX does not at any point during the transaction hold any money or tokens in its bank account or digital wallet. PlotX has no information, knowledge or relation with the processes and any third party service providers used by such fiat on-ramping service providers while providing their services.
- PlotX may at any point, at its sole discretion, add or remove any of the options available for Buying with Fiat. The same Terms shall be applicable at all times.
- PlotX is not responsible for any issues arising from transactions from the use of fiat on-ramping service providers. In case of any issues, the customers should directly contact the fiat on-ramping service providers.
Provision of the Ecosystem by PlotX is subject to the disclosures and disclaimers as provided hereinabove.
RISK AND WARRANTY
- By interacting with or using the Ecosystem in any way, You represent and warrant that You understand the inherent risks associated with blockchain-based networks.
- The information presented on the Ecosystem, including any information provided to You which is requested through Us, is made available for general information purposes. While PlotX will endeavor to provide You with information that it believes to be accurate, PlotX cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information.
- We could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or actions, which could impede or limit the ability of PlotX to continue to make available the Ecosystem and, thus, could impede or limit Your ability to access or use it.
- Any reliance You place on the aforesaid information presented to You is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. You further understand that the information contained in these Terms do not constitute professional advice.
- You acknowledge and agree that any and all representations, promises, warranties or statements by PlotX or its Affiliates’ representatives or agents that differ in any way from the Terms hereof shall be given no force or effect. If PlotX furnishes You with any advice or assistance concerning the Ecosystem which is not required pursuant to these Terms, the furnishing of such advice or assistance shall not subject PlotX to any liability whatsoever to You, whether in contract, in tort (including negligence), under warranty or otherwise.
- You acknowledge, agree and understand that PlotX does not assume any liability or responsibility for risks associated with the performance, viability or the integrity of the blockchain on which the Ecosystem is deployed.
- You acknowledge that PlotX does not have access to Your private key(s). Losing control of Your private key(s) will permanently and irreversibly deny You access to the tokens on the blockchain-based network. Neither PlotX nor any other person or entity will be able to retrieve or protect Your tokens. If Your private key(s) are lost, then You will not be able to transfer Your tokens to any other blockchain address or wallet. If this occurs, then You will not be able to realize any value or utility from the tokens that You may hold. You should read and review information provided by Your Wallet provider (eg. Metamask) in order to understand how these features work.
- You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes applicable to Your use of the Ecosystem .
- You acknowledge that the Ecosystem may be subject to flaws and that You are solely responsible for evaluating any code provided. The Terms in no way evidence or represent an on-going duty to alert You to all of the potential risks of accessing it.
- Usage of the Ecosystem may carry financial risk(s). Transactions entered into while participating in the Ecosystem are irreversible, final and PlotX will not be liable for any refunds whatsoever. You acknowledge and agree that You will access and use the Ecosystem at Your own risk.
- PlotX allows You to bridge Your tokens from Ethereum to the Polygon Network on your Web3 wallet that is connected to PlotX, without exiting the PlotX app by going on the My Funds page. It is possible that during the bridging process We may suffer from vulnerabilities and hacks which might result in inter alia a loss of the funds of the User. To the extent possible, best efforts will be made by PlotX to identify and address any such vulnerabilities.
- The User acknowledges that the software and code used for the Ecosystem may be updated from time to time, and PlotX will not be liable for any errors, bugs or glitches caused due to changes or errors in the software.
The User agrees that it has fully understood and informed itself of the risks associated with accessing the Ecosystem.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold PlotX, its Affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and representatives, harmless from any claim (including, but without limitation, third party claims) or demand (including attorneys’ fees and costs and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) Your breach of these Terms, (ii) Your use or access of the Ecosystem, or (iii) Your violation of any Applicable Law or the rights of any third party.
Users indemnify PlotX against their use of the Ecosystem.
SUSPENSION/ ACCESS RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION
- You're free to terminate Your use of the Ecosystem at any time.
- We are also free to terminate (or suspend access to) Your use of the Ecosystem for any reason at Our sole discretion, including Your breach of these Terms as provided for herein. We have the sole right to decide whether You are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
- Provisions that, by their nature, should survive termination of these Terms shall survive termination. By way of example, all of the following will survive termination: any terms regarding ownership of intellectual property rights, and terms regarding disputes between us.
Users shall be bound by the Terms upon termination of access to Ecosystem to the extent provided hereinabove.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAWS
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its their interpretation or validity, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this section. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The appropriate courts located in Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award.
- That following the commencement of arbitration, PlotX and the User will attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute through mediation at the Singapore International Mediation Centre (“SIMC”) in accordance with the SIAC-SIMC Arb-Med-Arb Protocol for the time being in force. Any settlement reached in the course of mediation shall be referred to the arbitral tribunal appointed by SIAC and may be made a consent award on agreed terms.
- Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to the User and PlotX and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. For avoidance of doubt, it is made clear that any dispute that may arise cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
- The arbitrator appointed under section 10.1 shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving PlotX, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same User to the extent required by Applicable Law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This section shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
- All rights and obligations hereunder will be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions of such jurisdiction.
- The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, and any dispute related to these Terms, or the Ecosystem , will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore, as applicable, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. You agree that We may initiate a proceeding related to the enforcement or validity of Our intellectual property rights in any court having jurisdiction.
Any dispute under these terms are subject to be referred to and resolved by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre.
- Unless explicitly stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms shall: (i) be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, trust of fiduciary relationships or any similar relationship between You and us; (ii) create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, and/or (iii) grant You any security interest in any asset of PlotX.
- These Terms have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms, if any, and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- No failure or delay on Our part in exercising any right, power or remedy thereunder shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy by PlotX.
- Any part, provision, representation or warranty of these Terms which is prohibited or unenforceable or is held to be void or unenforceable in any jurisdiction under the Applicable Law shall be ineffective, as to such jurisdiction, to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, and any such prohibition or unenforceability in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate or render unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by Applicable Law, the parties hereto waive any provision of law which prohibits or renders void or unenforceable any provision hereof.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the whole, or any part of, the Ecosystem , without notice, and that We will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, to You or any other person or entity for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such modifications or discontinuance.
- We may assign or transfer any or all of our rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining Your consent or approval.
These Terms do not create any legal relationship between You and PlotX, and are subject to change without notice. The provision of the Ecosystem is provided at the sole discretion of PlotX.
For any concerns or clarifications regarding the Terms given herein, You may contact us on email@example.com